Wednesday 30 June 2010

Things

Ridiculous things I found out today:

1) Obama, Bush and Clinton are all going to be in Newport in September for the Ryder Cup. AirForce 1 is going to fly into Cardiff Airport. LOLZ.

2) Cardiff Central Train Station doesn't have a platform 5! BUT, it does have a platform 0! Weeeeeird.


In other news:

1) I saw my sister play a bully in a play, and made evil eyes at the girl who has been bullying her in real life. IIIIIIIrony. The little bitch wasn't scared to hold my stare though. She made me feel a little inadequate as a scary "defender" figure, but I felt better when two girls greeted me like a celebrity. "THE SISTER FROM LONDON". Sort of. I'll take it.

And Biz was amazing in the play. obvz. Front row, standard. PROUD.

2) I went to a book launch tonight of a photography book called Present that has my writing in it. I'ma start clawing my way up the alphabet now. I feel I'm somewhere around "X-List" in famous terms.

3) I'm too sleepy to write about any of these things properly. I'm all muggy like the morning sun. I have one of those milky sort of sheets that lingers somewhere between the sun and us before 9am and doesn't quite let it be officially daytime yet wrapped around my brain. It's quite nice actually.

4) It's good to have a keyboard with a working "Q". Queen. Quim. Quintuplets. Quizical. I feel a "Q" poem coming on.

5) ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment