Sunday 11 July 2010

The Sweetest Sadness

I am completely confident that I am the only one home, because I am the only one left. My three beautiful housemates have gone and so have all my things. I don't have a pillow. I don't have any photographs. I'm moving out in the morning.

I feel as pale as my walls. I am exhausted, but I don't want to forget how I feel in this moment. I have had an incredible time in Kingston, I can't even comprehend how much I've changed here. I wouldn't say I've grown up, don't be ridiculous. But I've found out exactly who I am. And I know that the sadness I'm feeling now comes as a result of all the brilliant times. I'm so happy I had them, but I'm so sad they're memories.

I'll be more articulate tomorrow and write a real blog. I might even use examples.

How do I feel in this moment? Horrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment