Wednesday 22 December 2010

This is a blog.

So... I never did write that blog, but I shan't dwell. Those memories are swirling about in a little purple mug in my brain. I can still poke my finger in (via one of my dodgy ears) and taste the vibe of Kingston. Senses can be strangely connected in that way.

So s'all good. The sadness is gone, and now I am craving the future. I've been working a full time factory job, which is a funny story to tell, but not really a funny story to live. So I shan't tell it. The point is it's almost over, and soon I will be back in London.

These could be the most important couple of weeks of my life. I applied for a fair few jobs today, most because they pay high, but a few because made my heart skip a beat. I'd love to have a job where I get to work in the arts, as a writer or on something I can get passionate about.

I hope I find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment